#we are the roses without torn <3 They are my Everything :)

Monday, December 13

Counting for the day :(

Hellooo,

OMGGGGGGG .
The PMR's result are going to be announce . very near to the date . I hope that everything will be fine . all my friend on fb is talking about this all over the time . It obviously like a bad dream for me . I know mybe I already do the full preparation but it still not complete for me . the time moves very fast .
 I HATE IT .
'Now my life is full of  SCARE'
this situation descripe bout me for this second . ohh noooooo!! I can't imagine what will happen on that day . either it will full of happiness or sadness . it only about one week to go on . very veryyy near . :'(
it make me cannot sleep all the night . easily I said everyday lar .
I pray that a thing called 'HIDAYAH' will come in my life . I very hope it . and my life will full of brightness and happiness . YA ALLAH PLEASE HELP ME . GIVE ME A GOOD RESULT . and I want my family cry because of my superb result not cry because of my bad result :'(
I really really hope that I will get 8A's in my Penilaian Menengah Rendah .
ammiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...