#we are the roses without torn <3 They are my Everything :)

Saturday, January 1



My dear friend,


I just want to be someone that is important in your life . I want to make you happy . I want the only best thing happen to you . even I have to hurt my own feeling . even I have to sacrifice my life . my happiness . my day . my everything . just for you dear .

BUT I always be the last one in your friend list .. 
the last person that heard your problem .. 
the last person when you share your happiness ..
the last one on everything you do in your life .

WHY ??
i know that im not the right person to accept this all .
BUT please appreciate me for who I am .
I am ready to accept you for who you are 
and 
because of that I will miss you everytime when we are not allowed to be together :')


I LOVE YOU SO MUCH MY FRIENDS I LOVE YOU SO MUCH MY FRIENDS I LOVE YOU SO MUCH MY FRIENDS I LOVE YOU SO MUCH MY FRIENDS I LOVE YOU SO MUCH MY FRIENDS I LOVE YOU SO MUCH MY FRIENDS I LOVE YOU SO MUCH MY FRIENDS I LOVE YOU SO MUCH MY FRIENDS 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...