#we are the roses without torn <3 They are my Everything :)

Sunday, September 16

sincerely , Me ^^



I met with this guy early of this year . before this I never know about him even we are in the same school . We are in the same Student Disciplinary Board , but we never close with each other . I admit that he is handsome . Yess, before this I ignore him . But since we're too close and contact each other , and since he confess that he is my Best friend , I started realise something about my feelings . Hmm but maybe I don't want to put any hope towards him cause I afraid I will down again . So , I just ignore everything that I feel and just be friends . When I'm react to be like this , he always care about me even as a best friends . he always there when I need him .  He doesn't know about this feelings and I decide I just want to keep this feelings from him . I just say with my heart that "one day he will know" I don't want to confess my feelings towards him cause I afraid I will losing him as my best friends . I really love him as my friend . I really love our relationship :')

p/s : Awak , I'm sorry if I react to be like this . I don't know how this feelings come but I will forget all this feelings and be your friends and I will try my best for it ! You don't have to worry , okay ? Thanks cause care about me and always have a conversation with me when you have a free time . I'm soooooo sorry too cause I can't understand you like you want . It's my bad  >,<  please dont leave me alone here .


dedicate to Mr. Ayam Serama :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...